Hosted by Mykonos Paradise
Sit back and relax! Enjoy the calmness offered by one of the most famous beaches of the world, Mykonos paradise beach. This is where all begun back in 60s by Freddy, the owner of the camp site and α beach taverna along with the hippies.
Hippies introduced nude bathing to Mykonos during the 1960s at this particular beach.
- 9.320 permanent habitants (2001)
- 1,5 million visited the island last season (2010)
- 10% – 15% increase in incoming tourism expected in 2011
- 10.548 hectares of land 81 km coastline
- 1640 registered business of which 313 are in tourism
- 88% of the visitors are satisfied by their visit on the island
- 4 days is the average stay time
(source in greek Ethnos Newspaper )